Name: Belinda Wittman
Age: Early- to Mid-Twenties
Birthday: May 1 (Taurus)
General Description: Strawberry blonde hair tied back with a bow or in a high ponytail with Aeris-like bangs (but maybe not as long). Stands 5’8″ (173 cm) tall and has a very fit, lean body. Attractive in a pleasant-looking manner, she wears just enough makeup to accentuate her natural look and project an aura of desirability. She has blue eyes without her contacts and green with.
Clothes: It depends on the occasion (like who to impress, etc.) but her most comfortable attire is a pair of loose jeans, a t-shirt, and the latest style of sneakers. She also likes to wear those designer mini-backpacks (the ones with the long straps attached to a little bag); it sends the overall unspoken message that she’s rich enough to afford such things, but not so snobbish as to flaunt everything. She always wears her colored contacts (except when bathing and sleeping); it helps her look more “exotic”.
- Greetings/smalltalk/etc – Depends on whether she sees you as useful or not, she’ll react ranging from friendly to flirtatious to hostile. She’d only make small talk to either glean from or feed to the rumor mill.
- Hostility/violence/trouble – She’ll try everything possible to get herself out of a situation that isn’t to her benefit. She’ll handle most difficulties with cool, calm calculation, but she’ll work herself to a frenzy if it’s something she’s insistent about.
- Romance – Again, reactions will vary, but she probably won’t let you make physical contact. She’s not interested in women, but she might feign bisexuality in the course of her manipulations.
In every place, there’s bound to be someone who just doesn’t get along with everyone else; Belinda is that sort of person. She attends Tokyo International College and is in the same class as Elyssa Au Yeung. Thanks to her naturally high intelligence and intense studying, Belinda holds the #1 ranking, but Elyssa soon worked her way up the ranks and placed herself just below Belinda.
Sensing a threat to her position, Belinda made it a point to see what Elyssa was like and declared Elyssa her rival soon thereafter. Now, if there’s something Elyssa can do, Belinda is out to do it better!
Character Design and/or Personality Influences:
- Soryuu Asuka Langley (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
- Tendou Nabiki (Ranma 1/2)
- Katsuhito Jinnai (El Hazard), minus the laughing
- Miyazawa Yukino (Kare Kano)